Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's about that time

Well, it's about that time!


I'm a SENIOR!


I know, I know...it blows my mind too!!





Wasn't it just yesterday that I walked in to the gym of Andover High school as a little Freshman?


I remember rolling my eyes everytime someone said "High school is going to fly by, so enjoy it!". Now, I realise that it is so cliche but oh so true!





Today was senior open mic Sunday at youth group. Some of the things they said really stuck with me.



  • God needs to be your number one priority.

  • Don't become "obsessed" with the next step in life. If you do, you will miss out on lots of mission opportunitys here.

  • High school isn't all about finding out what you are good at and what you should do in the future. It's about finding out what God has for your life.

  • You are what you eat. Spiritually. Eat Jesus, his word and prayer.


I pray that as I become a senior, I also become a better leader and someone that people look up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment