Monday, June 14, 2010

Prayer Request!

Hello fellow bloggers :)
At 7am Wednesday (the 16th) I depart for my adventure to YoungLives Camp.
I am going to serve as a childcare worker for the teen moms attending camp.
It is going to be a fun, exausting, hot, meaningful, spiritual and stressful week!

I am writing to ask for your prayer.
It is going to be a whole new experience for me! I will be around a new group of people...people I usually am never around.
It is also going to be a tremedously hot week in Texas! It isn't supposed to get below 91! I can handle some heat...all those babys, though? Not so much.
Also, be praying for the girls coming to camp. Pray that they come with hearts ready to hear what the Lord has for them. Pray that they will listen to Him and respond. Also, pray that it will be a time of bonding for them and their child. Also, pray that they have an incredibly fun and memorible week. Their lives are tough, so pray that this will be a very nice chage of pace.

I will be specifically taking care of a 6 month old named, Alexiz. Her mom is Breanna. I would love it if you would pray for Breanna this coming week. Also, pray that Breanna and I would be able to connect. I truly hope I can serve her well.

Well, thats all for now.
I'll be giving you all an update in the next week&a half or so!
♥ Hannah

1 comment:

  1. absolutely LOVE your heart Hannah! Will be praying for you, dear one!
    love,
    Mrs. W

    ReplyDelete