Wednesday, May 12, 2010

TEN. MORE. DAYS.

So I had this really long blog all typed out and ready to publish...but then I realised that I was just venting to all you bloggers and you guys don't want to hear me complain.

So here is the most important part of it all:
I know that I can do all things through him who gives me strength (Phil 4:13) and that apart from him I can do nothing (John 15:5) but sometimes it is just so hard to keep that mindset all the time!


In precisly 10 school days, my life will rock. No more school, no more being forced to be with rude people, no more me hearing people talk bad about me, no more gossip, lots of hanging out with my best friends, lots of fun camps, lots of sleeping, lots of fun fun fun times with the people I love to hang out with :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there friend! We can TRUST HIS HEART and he is FAITHFUL and TRUE! Love you girl! I think we should probably hang out this summer, deal?!?! :) Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. So I just saw this comment! lol
    But, YES! Lets hang out soon!!

    ReplyDelete