Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Failure: not an option.

I (finally) finished my Summer Team application today. The very last question got my mind turning!

"If you could do anything for God with out failing what it be?"


Wow. Where do I even begin? About a month ago my answer would be totally different. In fact, I probably would have had a hard time answering. But since I got back from Haiti I know exactly what I would do!


If I could do anything, knowing I would not fail I would open my own orphanage/school somewhere like Haiti or Africa. I would teach the children the things they need to know in life educationally as well as every day skills. I would make sure each child was "adoptable" and would work hard to ensure each child got adopted into caring, loving, Godly homes. I am smiling just thinking about it!


Not only would I want to see to it that each child was adopted, I want several (well, at least 1!) children to become part of my family! That is something God placed on my heart after Haiti. In the future, I will be adopting! Ahhh. I can't wait.


So there you have it. Oh how exciting it would be if an opportunity like that opened up for me!


Once again, I am saying "YES, Lord!"



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Hannah, I want to be just like you when I grow up! ;)

    ReplyDelete