Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Much Better Valentines Day

Instead of sitting at home alone on Valentines Day, my friends and I cooked dinner together :)

Here is what we did :
First we went grocery shopping!

We got all the grocerys to make: spagetti, salad, bread, chocolate covered strawberrys and of corse we got sparkeling grape juice with some super cute Valentines Day wine glasses!
Here are some pictures from our lovely night :)

Browning the meat for Spagetti sause!

Here is Maisy washing our new glasses for the sparkeling grape juice!

Mmmm :) While the noodles cooked, we made the chocolate covered strawberries

Here is our table :)


Michelle, Me, Maisy, Sarah and Andrea (we missed Jenna!)

I loved spending Val Day with my best friends!

John 15:13 Greater love has no one that this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Jesus is the reason for Valentines in my opinion...after all, he is the greatest love!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You are so right. We love because HE loved us first!

    ReplyDelete